* Minimum age 23 years.
* A valid license must also be presented. The license presented may be an international driver’s license or a Surinamese license held for at least 2 years.
* At the time of rental the renter must have reached the minimum age required of 23 years of age.
* The driver’s license must be valid at the time of applying for a rental car.
Our payment methods are either Master Card or Visa. Wheelz Car Rental and Lease Services guarantees that the personal as well as credit card information provided is used and stored securely and privately.
After filling in our online reservation form, the information given will be processed by one of our administrative staff members. To ensure the reliability of the provided information please fill in all the required fields.
After submitting the online reservation form you will be informed by email in no longer than 3 days about the confirmation for your reservation.
Insurance by Self Reliance. Renter is insured for the Casco-risk of the rented vehicle.
Casco is the insurance which covers damage to the rented vehicle.
* We provide 24 hour rental service for our customers and also the option to rent or lease. In both cases you pay for the use of the car but the difference lies in the period.
* Transport from and to the airport when a car is rented for the period of stay in Suriname upon request. We also provide transport from and to your hotel or apartment upon request.
* Cellular phones are also available at our rental facilities. The renter can rent a cellular phone for the period a car is rented.
* We also provide the additional service of insurance in case of an accident that will cover the personal damage and medical costs.
* It’s mandatory to wear you’re seatbelt so, “Buckle up, seat belts save lives”.
* All cars are right-hand drive.
* Traffic in Suriname is on the left side.
* You are not allowed to speak on a cell phone without a hands free kit while driving.
* Do not move the rental car from the road when involved in an accident until the police is contacted and they give permission to do so.